Breaking Dawn Part II Trailer

My Twilight Saga Music Playlist

Sunday, October 30, 2011

"A Thousand Years" Music Video Premieres


Christina Perri's new music video for "A Thousand Years" from "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part I" soundtrack is now available!

What a beautiful song and I think by far, my favorite from any of the soundtracks to date. The video is stunning with just the right mix of Christina and clips from the movie.

It's available on iTunes for download and you can vote for it on the VH1 Top 20 Videos!

Click here to view now. I have it posted on the Soundtrack page as well. Enjoy!!!

Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years"


1 comment:

  1. Hey all fellow Twilighters, some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news, I know!!! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html

    ReplyDelete