Breaking Dawn Part II Trailer

My Twilight Saga Music Playlist

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"It Will Rain" Music Video Premieres

The second music video from "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part I" premiered Wednesday on MTV for "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars.

This was the first song released from the soundtrack and there has been quite a bit of speculation as to whether this was an Edward/Bella song or a Jacob/Bella song. I thought it clearly was meant for Edward and Bella, and after seeing the video it appears to be the case. And it will probably appear during the honeymoon scene in the movie since the few clips that are in the music video are of that portion of the movie.

So check it out here and tell us what you think! I've posted it on my Soundtrack page as well as a link on the left side under Music Videos. Enjoy!

The entire soundtrack is now available and can be downloaded on iTunes. Be sure to check it out - it's really good!!!

Countdown: 8 Days!!!!

Bruno Mars "It Will Rain"


1 comment:

  1. Hey all fellow Twilighters, some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news, I know!!! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html

    ReplyDelete